Sunday, January 30, 2011

Posh Pets ~ May 2011

Photobucket

Photobucket


Posh Pets

Coming in May 2011

This Limited edition special will be all about your lil pets.

I have been thinking about this for awhile and when I was sitting down thinking of my last special that I needed to round out the year I couldn't think of anything. I was wondering what I was gonna do then all the sudden Mr. BIG came bolting at me lol.... it was so an "ah ha" moment!

So this lil session is about getting your "other" children's pics made lol!

It will also be ok to bring your kids with their pet if you wanted. Also I do Family Field in the fall and pets can come to that as well!

So with this special I reserve the right to veto any pet!! hahahaha like a snake lets say! hahah But you can definetly bring your dog, cat, bunny, etc. And I'm sure we'll bribe them just like a kid....with treats! lol

Should be fun! and interesting! lol

More details about the special later :D

Blogging EVERYDAY in 2011,if you catch me skipping a day win a
$500 Gift Certificate!!

No comments: