Saturday, January 29, 2011

Shabby Flower Shoppe

Photobucket

Photobucket

This will be a new set up and I'm excited and have been wanting to do this for awhile now :D

You can get an idea from the sample pic, but keep in mind it'll be more decked out than that! Like always! lol I threw this together in about 2 minutes just to show the idea. But just imagine the antique village loaded down with fresh flowers! It's gonna be shabbylicious!! FABULOUS!

This will be great for all kiddos! EVEN boys... I can see a lil boy with a newsboy cap on, maybe some suspenders....awwww! So Cute!! And lil girls well they can wear lots of things!! Soft muted colors, dainty ruffles, lace, pillow case dresses, or if you have a lil girl under 3yrs I have rompers that would be perfect. I also have some tutu dresses that would be fabulous with this... those will probably fit up to a 6 yr old. But we can discuss options upon booking. Of course I have lots of headpieces that will tie it all together! No bows for this one! lol And no shoes! Who needs em! lol

This would also be very pretty for mothers and their children. And possibly even family. I think the overall feel of this picture is gonna look so pretty hanging up in your homes :D

I intend for the pics to look vintagey and kinda white washed like the sample above.... but I wanted Watermelon to be antique and then once I saw them in color I loved them and changed my mind lol. So we'll see after the shoot :D


This will be the only weekend, I will be having this set up.

Limited Edition Mini Session


Shabby Flower Shoppe


April 30th

$100
1 ~ 11 x 14
2 ~ 5 x 7s
8 wallets

Includes sitting fee for one person.
$10 per additional person in package.
Package includes one pose.
Additional Prints available at a la carte prices.

To ensure that all spots scheduled get used, there will be a $20 deposit upon booking. The deposit will be applied to your order. The deposit is non-refundable, no exceptions :D However if something comes up or your child gets sick you can give you spot to a friend :D

Session will last 10-15 minutes!

And will be lots of fun!!


Looking forward to this! Call me for your spot 939-2062

Jamie

Blogging EVERYDAY in 2011,if you catch me skipping a day win a
$500 Gift Certificate!!

No comments: