Sunday, January 16, 2011

All about Mr. Big

Hi I'm Mr. Big
Photobucket

My mommy likes to call me BIG.

I am a year and half old. I weigh almost 70lbs.

This is the day my mommy picked me up. December 1st.

Photobucket

My original parents couldn't move me with them, so I was staying at their old house. It was just me & my brother. SO I was super excited when my mommy came to get me. I knew she would love me!

She cleaned me up and de-fleaed me and finally let me come in a house!

She was worried how I would do being inside (since I've always been an outside dog) but she tells I'm doing sooo good.

I get treats all the time so she must think I'm good!

I have a 'signature' look... it's one tooth sticking out!! But I really have 2!

Photobucket

My mommy thinks I'm so handsome and sweet, she tells me all the time!

AND She takes my picture all the time!

Photobucket

But I like it....

Photobucket

My mommy calls me her her lil helper........

I help her in her office...

Photobucket

I helped her wrap Christmas presents...

Photobucket

I even helped her make some tutus...

Photobucket

and we just made curtains for the sunroom last night, mommy hung them up I keep them warm...

Photobucket

and I know it drives her crazy hearing the critters under her office, so I try to get them. I know one day I'm gonna be able to get to them from this corner!

Photobucket

I try to help my mommy all the time, she calls me her back pocket.

Some of my other favorite things are...

laying around...

Photobucket

playing with my toys...

Photobucket

loving on my mommy...

Photobucket

laying around some more...

Photobucket

playing hide go seek...

Photobucket

stretching...

Photobucket

laying around some more...

Photobucket

and still loving on my mommy...

Photobucket

I also like to sneak on the couch, but my my mommy never catches me, but some how she ALWAYS knows...

Photobucket


Photobucket

Thank ya'll for letting me introduce myself, I look forward to seeing ya'll!

My mommy won't let me play with ya'll when you take your pics, but you'll probably hear me crying to play with your kids!

But I'm sure I'll see ya'll when you pick up ya'lls pics!! And I'll just love it!!

See ya'll soon!

No comments: