Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Rainbow Junk ~ April 2014

































coming April 2014... Rainbow Junk.

 so here's the break down....

years ago I painted a bunch of junk and stuck it in the yard.




















Its since moved, some stuff is gone now but the idea is fun bright colored stuff outside!

So this is NOT the set up, cause its not even there anymore. But it was kinda a starting point to describe :D And Its not gonna be like it is in my yard  now. So its gonna be really funky and colorful. I have a lot of things I want to do with this. Its gonna be really fun!

And this is gender neutral. Boys and girls or even a fun family pic :D

outfits~ fun bright! I can dress girls in rompers and pettiskirts :D

 I will be pinning pics on pinterest . I have already pinned mini session clothes and will go back and label them :D


 More Details closer to


Blogging EVERYDAY in 2014, if you catch me skipping a day win a$500 Gift Certificate!!

No comments: