Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Fairy Dreams ~ May 2014







































Fairy Dreams ~ May 2014

So I've wanted to do a fairy shoot for years now, but I think some of them look so cheesy hahaha

So I gonna try my bestest to make this look super fabulous. I have ordered some really awesome wings, and not wings like party store costume wings. Like Real looking fairy wings. I'm pretty excited about them.

and then dress lil girls in the tutu dresses like from Peacock Dreams, but without the peacock feathers.


























So this will be outside. And because of the wings there will be age limits.
When the wings come in I probably will take my nieces pic for a sample :D

More details closer to.



Blogging EVERYDAY in 2014, if you catch me skipping a day win a$500 Gift Certificate!!

No comments: