Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Gia Bug turns ONE!

This is the rest of the birthday pics from yesterday's post :D

How cute is everything? She's a cutie pie!

Photobucket

Photobucket

then comes cake!!

Photobucket

and when we were done...she decided to pose! lol

Photobucket

her invites!!

her mom showed me her party stuff, which is bugs, caterpillars, butterfly, springy stuff. And they call her Gia BUG!! So I matched it all up with her outfit and pics and came up with this!

It's one of my new favorite's!

5x7 folded

Front

Photobucket

Inside Spread

Photobucket

Back lol

Photobucket


Using your Photos on the web


Blogging EVERYDAY in 2011,if you catch me skipping a day win a
$500 Gift Certificate!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, she is beautiful and the pics turned out great.