Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A & B

I like to call these 2... A & B! Addyson & Brynlee. When they were younger they always wore Monogram to Bunny Shoot and I that's what started A & B. I tell their moma her next child's name will have to start with a C. lol

Well me and these kiddo's moma are friends, so they come to visit every once in awhile. And as much as I would like to think they come over JUST to see me and Mr. BIG, they sometimes want plan a spontaneous photo shoot!

and they look up at me and say ...."Miss Jamie, can we take some pictures?"

And what do you think Miss Jamie says? hahaha

Now of course the last TWO times we had a real photo shoot, they were less than cooperative!! hahahah Figures! Guess it has to be on their terms!

Photobucket


Using your Photos on the web


Blogging EVERYDAY in 2011,if you catch me skipping a day win a
$500 Gift Certificate!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Christian and Daisy will have to be C&D :)