Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Watermelon Truck is OPEN

Limited Edition Mini Session


Watermelon Truck

July 23rd & 24th

This will be the only weekend I'll have Watermelon Truck set up :D

$95
1 ~ 8 x 10
2 ~ 5 x 7s
3 ~ 4x6s
8 wallets

Includes sitting fee for one person.
$10 per additional person in package.
Package includes one pose.
Additional Prints available at a la carte prices.

Session will last 10-15 minutes!

And will be lots of fun!!


Watermelon Truck has been cute the both times I've done it! so I decided to bring it back. It's kinda self explanatory lol but if you can't picture it, its watermelons in the back of my blue truck...lol.

It's great for lil boys and girls! and they get to EAT during pics! which makes it super fun! lol

Incase you've never seen them here are a few from the last two :D

CLOTHING IDEAS~
jeans no shirt, jean overalls. pinks and reds really pop off the blue truck and melons. I have decided that yellow looks cute with the scheme lol. Summer dresses or swimsuits. and I have also pinned a few ideas in my pinterest clothing suggestions. the whole album from last time is also on FB incase you need to visualize it :D and the only thing I'll offer to "dress up" girls in would be the hot pink romper. And of course I'll have a few headpieces out :D

I've been pinning outfits here


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket









Please be sure of your time before you book it, I can not change it afterwards.

There is be a $20 deposit upon booking. The deposit will be applied to your order. The deposit is non-refundable, no exceptions :D However if something comes up or your child gets sick you can give you spot to a friend :D


book  here



Blogging EVERYDAY in 2016, if you catch me skipping a day win a$500 Gift Certificate!!

No comments: