Thursday, January 7, 2016

Mr & Mrs Goolsby

and the longest secret EVER!! lol

in MAY Lori asked me if I could take secret pics. I figured She was pregnant but she had decided to get married in Disney Christmas week, and wanted to send Christmas cards to announce it while they were gone!

I thought the better idea would just be take me to Disney hahah, clearly all my big ideas don't pan out! lol

but we had a great time with pics ... and now its public knowledge so I can post!!

So congrats you crazy elopers!! :D


 





I also had another customer pick me up some Happily Ever After buttons when she went to Disney!!

 
mailing the cards from Disney, so they'll be postmarked! (Which took FOREVER!)


 
 
 
Using your Photos on the web

Blogging EVERYDAY in 2016, if you catch me skipping a day win a$500 Gift Certificate!!

No comments: