Tuesday, December 2, 2014

orders

PICK UPS ~

Pick ups for pics will start Thursday.

I'll start texting everyone dates and times tomorrow. Once your order is complete. 

I have an extra bedroom full of orders, dozens of boxes here to sort through. And several more coming in to sort through. So everyone's might not be ready by Thursday.

If you are picking up someone else's order, make sure I have sent them a text letting them know there's is here.



POSTING ~
so my main focus is getting cards done and all orders ordered. So I've been lacking on posting.

But I always post Christmas pics in December, to try to give everyone a chance to send cards and not spoil pics :D

SO I will post Santa, Winter Wonderland and family pics next week :D


PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE   ~   DO NOT post your pics anywhere before I get a chance to post.

I spend a lot of time making your pics look pretty and hate to see when someone takes a pic then posts it, and it is not how I intended the pic to look. And It makes me sad and feel very unappreciated. So please wait till I post everything next week, so it'll look like its supposed to look :D

No comments: