Thursday, July 31, 2014

the start

so since before I bought my house years ago... I dreamed of an outdoor studio!  WELL I'm finally getting it!! Here's the start ( about half the length it'll be!) I'm super pumped about it!
















so soon instead of junk and old doors being against the fence.... there's gonna be a designated spot for it!! whoop whoop with a roof and some walls!!



 There will be 5 or 6 sets in this , and then variations in each set!!

sooooooo I kinda have each on planned out in my head, and a scrap piece of paper! But If anyone has any ideas on sets I certainly would love to hear them!! Colors, themes, props, whatever! Just let me know :D



P.S. Big loves it too!!















Blogging EVERYDAY in 2014, if you catch me skipping a day win a$500 Gift Certificate!!

No comments: