Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Pink Sugarbritches

for the love of all things PINK!!!!
































PINK SUGARBRITCHES

April 27th, 2013

$95
1 ~ 8 x 10
2 ~ 5 x 7s
3 ~ 4 x 6s
8 wallets

Includes sitting fee for one person.
$10 per additional person in package.
Package includes one pose.
Additional Prints available at a la carte prices.

Session will last 10-15 minutes!

And will be lots of fun!!

Just imagine everything, I mean everything PINK!! lol  I will be able to dress girls up to maybe 8yrs.  I will prob add some accent colors in some sessions. I have pinned a few outfits on pinterest. and if you have questions about outfits, feel free to email me :D

it'll lots of pink fru fru fancy fun!

PINK SUGARBRITCHES will open for booking via the blog Wednesday April 10th @ 7pm

No comments: