Wednesday, September 28, 2011

the stork...

has been super busy! I don't think I've ever seen soooo many new babies as the last few weeks! And I have tons more coming! So I've been busy with these new bundles and making their announcements.... I finally caught up and ahead on some today! yay So tom I'll have time to call everyone from the last few days back. yay!

ANNNNDDD

NOBODY has missed bookings on Family Field, Hard Candy Christmas or Santa! The website is still being devolped. I know FB is changing but I promise to post there, and here incase you miss it. And an email! With the new booking site, you will be able to pick your time, pay your deposit and not have to wait a few days for me to call you back hahah. but I promise its coming soon!

Using your Photos on the web

About booking for the rest of 2011

Blogging EVERYDAY in 2011,if you catch me skipping a day win a
$500 Gift Certificate!!

No comments: