Friday, May 6, 2011

I want CANDY!!!

CANDY SHOPPE IS NOW OPEN!!!

Please CALL for a spot ..... Jamie @ 939-2062

Photobucket


This will be the only weekend, I will be having this set up. And I added a Friday since it's Summertime!!

The set will be a Candy-filled delight, but a surprise!!

Limited Edition Mini Session


CANDY SHOPPE


June 24-26th, 2011
Friday, Saturday & Sunday

$90
1 ~ 8 x 10
2 ~ 5 x 7s
3 ~ 4 x 6s
8 wallets

Includes sitting fee for one person.
$10 per additional person in package.
Package includes one pose.
Additional Prints available at a la carte prices.

I expect Candy Shoppe to completely book, so call to make sure you get your spot :D . To ensure that all spots scheduled get used, there will be a $20 deposit upon booking. The deposit will be applied to your Candy Shoppe order. The deposit is non-refundable, no exceptions :D However if something comes up or your child gets sick you can give you spot to a friend :D

Session will last 10-15 minutes!

And will be lots of fun!!


Looking forward to this! Call me for your spot 939-2062


These are the general colors :D

Photobucket

BOYS ~ Bright FUN colors! no busy prints cause there will be alot going on here anyway lol

GIRLS ~ if you have a lil girl you shouldn't HAVE to dress her.... I have lots of frillies to match! But if you have a girl over let's say 8 she could still wear the pettis but a fun lil shirt would be cute with it :D I have legwarmers and some headpieces and stuff.

If you have several kiddos.... it would be cute to match their style shirts with different colors. I can do the same with the frills if they are lil girls :D


Photobucket

{I mean that is a bit ridiculous lol}


Using your Photos on the web


Blogging EVERYDAY in 2011,if you catch me skipping a day win a
$500 Gift Certificate!!

No comments: