Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fabulousness

I love when a mommy comes to me and says, I want some altered art, then brings a leopard petti and then says do what ever you want!! Yay just my lucky day!

I love doing altered art, lets me be super creative and they always turn out so fun!! I just need to know before I start shooting if you want a piece done, so I can plan to shoot for it :D

Photobucket

Loved the way this turned out.... so much we HAD to put it on Christmas Cards....
5x7 front

Photobucket

back
Photobucket

we had cute cute pics with the rest of the pics too!

Photobucket

and their 10x20 storyboard
Photobucket

normally I go a lil simpler for storyboards, but I thought this one needed to be jazzed up. And mommy loved it!



Using your Photos on the web


Blogging EVERYDAY in 2011,if you catch me skipping a day win a
$500 Gift Certificate!!

No comments: