Friday, October 22, 2010

All about Christmas Cards.......

K Christmas will be here before we know it.

Photobucket

So I'm gonna give you the low down on cards.

~ I custom make each card to match your session & your style.

~ You can use pictures from a previous session or from a new one.

~ You pretty much tell me the size, and I kinda take over lol. You do get to see your card before I print it though :D . I love to hear if you have ideas though. And certainly design sessions around card ideas!

~ Orders do take month to come in, so when placing your order please keep that in mind to make sure you have plenty of mailing time. A rush is available.

~ The deadline for Card orders this year is November 24th.
Cards ordered with Santa and through the week of Thanksgiving will be ready By Dec 3rd

~ I have added a 3 new sizes.
5x5 scallop (2 sides)
5x5 circle (2 sides)
5x7 ornate cut (2 sides

~ Cards come in Sets of 24 and come with envelopes

~ They are available in 4 paper finishes
Some finishes are 20% extra, but super fancy!


Custom Cards & Announcements
4x8 $1.50 each min order 24
4x5.5 flat (2 sides) set of 24- $40
4x5.5 folded (4 sides) set of 24- $60
5x5 flat (2sides) set of 24- $65
5x7 flat (2sides) set of 24- $75
5x7 folded (4sides) set of 24- $85
(new) 5x5 scallop (2 sides)- $85
(new) 5x5 circle (2 sides)- $90
(new) 5x7 ornate cut (2 sides)- $95
5x7 Wide folded (4sides) set of 24- $100
5x5 trifold (6 sides) set of 24- $100
4x5.5 Accordion (8 sides) set of 24- $125
all cards include envelopes


5x5 flat (2 sides)

Photobucket

Photobucket

5x7 Flat (2 Sides)
Photobucket

5x7 folded (4 sides)
Photobucket

Photobucket


5x5 Trifold (6 Sides)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Accordion (8 Sides)
Photobucket

Photobucket

5x7 Ornate Cut (2 Sides)NEW SIZE
Photobucket

I love it it's so fancy.

There are a few more sizes available, but these by far are the most popular for Christmas.

The NEW Circle one will be great for Christmas too, I just don't have a sample yet. But it can come with a hole punched at the top to use it as an ornament.

whew thats alot of card info, but I think I covered it all. Feel free to call with with any questions 939-2062

No comments: