Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Christmas Minis - Christmas Fun, Mrs. Claus' Kitchen & Santa

Christmas Minis open for Booking Monday October 26th @7pm

Christmas Fun Nov 1st

Mrs. Claus Kitchen Nov 7th

Santa Nov 14th & 15th



 November 1st

Christmas Fun

so this is something I did for me last year so I figured I'd offer it to everyone.

This digitally composed with hot chocolate or baking setup.

I take a pic of child on white background and put them into image or your choice.

I'll have a few more photos I can place a child in once My Christmas decorations come down. 

Or if there is something Christmas that's special to you that you want your child with I can do that too.

I made gift tags out of ours too so that's what I'm offering in package.

1 -8x10

1- metal ornament

50 gift tags



November 7th

Mrs. Claus' Kitchen


Baking with Mrs. Claus



This will be super super cute! Baking with Mrs. Claus! Making cookies for Santa's arrival! Perfect for Christmas cards and gifts, and for kids who aren't crazy about Santa yet! lol

This background will coordinate with Santa if you decide to do both sessions and use on your Christmas Card.

Lots of Christmas outfits will work with this set, and even PJs.



 $95
1 ~ 8 x 10
2 ~ 5 x 7s
3 ~ 4 x 6s
8 wallets
Includes sitting fee for one person.
$10 per additional person in package.
Package includes one pose.
Additional Prints available at a la carte prices.
Session will last 10-15 minutes!




SANTA




This year's Santa is different from years past.

SANTA  {I know him!!! I know him!!!}

Traditional Christmas Colors. Reds and golds.

Santa is super fun, there's not much that tops the Santa Session for me!

Perfect for Christmas presents and cards :D





SANTA
Limited Mini Session


November 14th & 15th

$95
1 ~ 8 x 10
2 ~ 5 x 7s
3 ~ 4 x 6s
8 wallets

Includes sitting fee for one person.
$10 per additional person in package.
Package includes one pose.
Additional Prints available at a la carte prices.



Session will last 10-15 minutes!



The session will have pics with and without Santa, just in case your kid(s) freak out! hahah And If you want to do a family pic, you can.

So you will have a regular Christmas pic and then with Santa.

There is be a $20 deposit upon booking. The deposit will be applied to your order. The deposit is non-refundable, no exceptions :D However if something comes up or your child gets sick you can give you spot to a friend :D


No comments: