Monday, October 3, 2016

Past Digital Images



With almost everyone I know having lost their photos in the flood, I'd like to make them available. So you'll be able to have your photos and print them.

It took me all day to come up with a good price, that I thought was fair, then after I did that I still knocked more off lol. I would love love love to be able to replace everyone's prints because I have done that in the past with house fires and a tornado, but it's too many people now and my own things I have to replace. So figured this is a good solution.

So while I am offering this, I will offer it to everyone who didn't flood too! This will be the ONLY time I offer at these prices. Each session is normally $175 after a $400 print order. I understand that other things, like sheetrock, floors, food, shoes, etc. take priority, so I will keep this offer open till the end of the year.

If you would like your files please email me at jamie.lejeune@hotmail.com and tell me what sessions and possibly years. I don't have your paper files anymore to look it up easy, but can on computer with detail :D Please include your phone number and address

No comments: