Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Mermaid Dreams

May's Mini session will be mermaid dreams.

May 22nd


I'll open this up for booking Wednesday May 11th @7pm on blog

And I am gonna try to take a sample pic once the tails are done.  Cause I don't want anyone to think this will be on the cheesy side lol. Think about Fairy Dreams, but mermaid with a lil boho and by water :D


This one is gonna be different from other Mini Sessions, for a few reasons.

This will be age specific. I will have a put a mermaid tail on your child. So this would not be ideal for a 2 year old. And some 3 year olds. I can do smaller babies, from the ages of 4mo-9mo. So basically at least tummy time, but not walking lol.
I realize that every 2yr old is different and know some will cooperate. lol  You know your child better than me, but realize that not only will they have to sit still :D, they'll be confined to a tail hahaha

The other different thing about this mini session is.... there's a 99% chance that I'll be shooting this away from my house. Near water. I'm trying to secure a location now.

So with that being said... when you book a time, I need it to be understood that it will possibly change. If I go on location, I'm gonna bundle everyone within a few hours :D

Blogging EVERYDAY in 2016, if you catch me skipping a day win a$500 Gift Certificate!!



No comments: