Saturday, January 2, 2016

Louisiana State Trooper Charities

I wanted to thank everyone again for the toys and donations during Christmas pickups

We collected 72 toys!!! And $350 that I matched bumping it to $700 for Louisiana State Police Charities!!




















 I also got to go shopping with the Troopers, we filled up 14 buggies FULL!! It was such an awesome thing to be a part of :D

We shopped for 20 children in 2 families.

 
and what was much more fulfilling then shopping for the kiddos was being there when they opened some of them! They were some of the most polite and grateful kids I've seen :D
 
it was such a great thing to be a part of.
















so again THANK YOU VERY MUCH to all those who donated!!


Please check out the Louisiana State Trooper Charities Troop A Page
https://www.facebook.com/LSTAToopATroopersCharities/

I hope to do it again in 2016!!

and congrats to the winners for donating
11x14 rustic frame Brandy Bouchereau
 $150 JLP gift certificate Amy Yarborough
and I did a bonus drawing for an 8x10 frame Ashley Roussel



Using your Photos on the web

Blogging EVERYDAY in 2016, if you catch me skipping a day win a$500 Gift Certificate!! 

No comments: