Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Vintage Bakery is OPEN!!





Vintage Bakery


 This will be the only day I'll have Vintage Bakery set up :D

 Sunday September 27th

  $95
1 ~ 8 x 10
2 ~ 5 x 7s
3 ~ 4 x 6s
8 wallets

Includes sitting fee for one person.
$10 per additional person in package.
Package includes one pose.
Additional Prints available at a la carte prices.

Session will last 10-15 minutes!



any vintagey outfits will work! Soft colorful outfits and  I can dress lil girls......  boys can very much be in this! cute rolled up pants maybe a newsboy hat

I'm pretty excited I think it's gonna be super cute!! Lots of cupcakes and sweets!

This will not be Christmas decorated but soooo cute for Christmas cards!!

I'll be pinning stuff on my  pinterest


Please be sure of your time before you book it, I can not change it afterwards.

There is be a $20 deposit upon booking. The deposit will be applied to your Vintage Bakery order. The deposit is non-refundable, no exceptions :D However if something comes up or your child gets sick you can give you spot to a friend :D


book  here

No comments: