Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Mechanic Shoppe ~ May 2015


This will be the only weekend Mechanic Shoppe will be available


 May 31, 2015

$95
1 ~ 8 x 10
2 ~ 5 x 7s
3 ~ 4 x 6s
8 wallets

Includes sitting fee for one person.
$10 per additional person in package.
Package includes one pose.
Additional Prints available at a la carte prices.

Session will last 10-15 minutes!

So I have a new section in the outdoor studio that's a lil more industrial.  So I'm gonna have lil a lil boy mechanic shoppe set up. Tools, Toolboxes, and something to work on, I'm thinking a trike. And I have a lil pedal type car for lil babies.

Outfits.... Overalls, jeans maybe a white tee! I'll have some red bandanas too

also would be cute for lil girls too! With a retro feel :D

 And will be lots of fun!!


If you are worried that your child is not old enough to really play mechanic, no worries. I have a small car for sitting up babies. But babies need to be sitting up age :D


 Booking will open WEDNESDAY May 6th on the blog 7pm


If you have any questions please feel free to call me 939-2062

No comments: