Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Family Field opens 09/24 7pm on blog



Limited Edition Mini Session

Family Field
October 11th & 12th

 This will be the only weekend I'll have Family Field set up :D

$145
11x14
1 ~ 8 x 10
2 ~ 5 x 7s
8 wallets

Includes sitting fee for a family of 4.
$10 per additional person in package.
Package includes one pose.
Additional Prints available at a la carte prices.

Session will last 10-15 minutes!

This years family field will not actually be in the field :D but it hasn't been before
Family Field, will be a simple outside set up, nothing themey or really set up, since the focus is on the family :D I have pinned some great family outfit combos too

 This will be great for Christmas Cards & presents :D

hubbys LOVE it cause its quick and painless :D

opens tomorrow night 09/24 7pm blog


Blogging EVERYDAY in 2014, if you catch me skipping a day win a$500 Gift Certificate!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been trying find find the pictures of great combo choices for Family Field but I cannot find. Please help.

Anonymous said...

I've been trying to find the pictures of clothing combos you posted for family field but I cannot find them. Help