Sunday, February 2, 2014

tomorrow ...

Starting tomorrow I'll be announcing the mini sessions for the year!! I have to nail down a few details on a couple but I have some really fun stuff coming up!

They start with .....and I'll go ahead and announce the dates and booking dates for that, then the others I'll announce dates closer too :D


P.S. ~ I went a WHOLE entire month without skipping blogging!! whoop whoop... The first few days were tough but I'm back in the hang of it :D

sooo stay tuned tomorrow and the rest of the week :D



Blogging EVERYDAY in 2014, if you catch me skipping a day win a$500 Gift Certificate!!

Using your Photos on the web

1 comment:

Ashley Brown said...

I must admit that you had me excited a few times there! Haha! I'm super excited for the posts this week. :)