Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My silence...

okay I'll break it and start blogging again! hahah

Which THIS post really isn't gonna be that... just a prep ha

I'm gonna post a few babies over the next few days, then I'll announce the specials for the rest of the year! I'm really excited about them. I'm stuck between 2, so I'll figure that out. But if you follow me on pinterest, you may have figured one out! lol

So during my  "break" I have still been doing pics, which will start being posted here soon, just trying to not spend so much time at the computer and get other things done! :D But I'll that break is over lol

I've been doing lots of things around my house. Lots of things in my yard, some new picture spots!! Which I love! One of the new things will be used for Bunny Shoot! Beautiful new pergola, don't laugh at me if its not finished being stained for Bunny, it is a much bigger project then I thought! hahh

so to Bunny Shoot, I can't wait! It's one of my favorites! I love seeing all the kiddos with the bunnies. It IS all booked up, but if you want to be on the waitlist, you can email me @ jamie.lejeune@hotmail.com with your name & number. And I'll call you if something opens up, but I normally don't know till the day of.

OH!~ AND I've also been working on a new website, so it'll work on iphones! YAY and It's well over due for an update!

So I'm gonna get back to crafting tonight, making lots of cutie pie things for the babies :D

umm IN my NEW designated craft room! WHAT!! yeah that was a project too! and I love having the space and not junking up my office!

so look for some cutie babies tomorrow!

No comments: