Thursday, October 18, 2012

Super Informational Blog updated Nov/Dec

I have moved Hard Candy Christmas and Santa dates UP.

Hard Candy Christmas & Santa  is still opening this Sunday night @ 7pm




November ~ Hard Candy Christmas...

Hard Candy Christmas will be NOW be November 3rd & 4th

I will open Hard Candy Christmas & Santa up for booking Sunday, October 21st @ 7pm on the blog.





















November ~ SANTA...

Santa will be NOW be November 10th & 11th

I will open Hard Candy Christmas & Santa up for booking Sunday, October 21st @ 7pm on the blog.























OTHER Changes...

Christmas Deadline is NOW Nov 13th...

Sooo December I'll be having Surgery. ( I'll be fine just need time and of course extra prayers don't hurt :D )  Which is why I'm moving up everything. So I'll have plenty of time to make sure I can finish everyone's Christmas Cards and orders. So after Santa... that's it for pics for the year. Normally the only thing I shot in December will be newborns anyway. But because I'll be recovering I won't be able to do newborns until maybe the end of the month. But it really would depend on when your baby is born. :D So if we have talked already about a December baby, please email me again and we can discuss more :D

From here on out... most everyone will be on the same timeline... Family Field , Hard Candy Christmas and Santa are all back to back to back weekends. So once it's all done I will work on cards and orders to have everything here the first weekend of Dec. with maybe the exception of frames. So because I'll be working on getting all that finished and to ya'll I may not be posting much on FB & blogs during that time... which really isn't that different because most pics are gifts, and for cards, and I like to save them till right at Christmas.

So that's the rest of the year!

Can't wait to start all of next year :D

No comments: