Monday, December 12, 2011

Snow White Cheyenne

Me & her mother have been talking about this child's 1st Birthday since I swear the summer hahha and here's what we came up with for her Snow White party! Which is gonna have real snow or real fake snow whatever! haha

this is her altered art :D
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Her Mommy said she wanted to "WOW" people with the invite!! Okay I can do that! lol

so here's her 5x5 trifold invite
Front
Photobucket

inside flap (I felt pretty dang creative writing that day!)
Photobucket

inside left
Photobucket

inside center
Photobucket

inside right
Photobucket

and the back
hahah see creative writing lol
Photobucket


Hope you have a wonderful time at your first Birthday Chey Chey!!

and she totally inspired my Halloween outfit! lol


here's her 1st pics, look familiar? lol She was my profile pics on FB forever
Photobucket


Using your Photos on the web

About booking for the rest of 2011

Blogging EVERYDAY in 2011,if you catch me skipping a day win a
$500 Gift Certificate!!

No comments: