Thursday, August 11, 2011

Candy Shoppe Blog

K here's candy Shoppe pics!! Whoop!! I'm gonna add some more to this blog later... storyboards some individual shots, etc... but I can't seem to function well on a laptop and miss my computer , so ya'll have to wait on a few lol

updated :D

But of course here are candy pics! I had soooo much fun with all the kiddos and loved dressing the lil girls up!


This was the very first session of the weekend! And oh did it make my day when the oldest lil girl kept saying..."OH My God I'm I'm about to freak out this is soooo cute!" hahah
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

my lil niece
Photobucket

mmm first bite of candy ever! You're welcome Mason lol
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Emma my lil niece
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I asked this 2 yr old where her smile was she answered with,.... "It's DEAD!!" hahah
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

My mom won't let me eat candy yet... so I'll just eat my hand! lol
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

heheh Love this
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and heres all the storyboards that were in those awesome frames!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket








CANDY SHOPPE WHAT!!!!

when she left she said in the sassiest way possible.....
"Candy Shoppe is CLOSED" lol
Photobucket

No comments: