Saturday, June 11, 2011

lemonade shirts

I stumbled across a great site the other day that had...guess what?? Lemonade stand Shirts!! ANNNDDDD they are personalized! ANNND you can get blonde pigtails or brown ones!! I ordered me and Emma one for Vintage Lemonade . Even though I'm not booking yet, but soon... it would be perfect timing to get these ordered If you wanted a cutesy shirt for this. Now I DO have pettis, tops, rompers available for the lil girls to wear but this would be so a cute thing to add to it! It will be the weekend of July 23rd and I will start booking soon.

the BESTEST thing about the shirt, is it's only $18.... personalized. And I already asked and she can do lengthy names! lol

Check it out! She's got some cute stuff!





Personalized Lemonade Shirt




Personalized Lemonade Double Ruffled Dress




Lemon Skirt



Using your Photos on the web


Blogging EVERYDAY in 2011,if you catch me skipping a day win a
$500 Gift Certificate!!

1 comment:

Deron and Tina said...

What lengthy names could you possibly be referring to? I can't believe we are missing a session. I'll be back at the next one for Sarabeth's 6 month pictures.