Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Frames!! YAY

Photobucket

Remember this post ... I almost couldn't find it! lol

well something I said I'd never do, I'm doing!! lol

Photobucket

I am now offering frames!! And they are super fabulous!! So that's why I'm offering them! Cause you just can't get cool frames like this anywhere!

They come in 15 shapes ~ 3 different way {single, double stacked, twin stacked} ... in FIFTY colors!! the possibilities are endless. They come in every size!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


AND I'm totally obsessed with them!! they are everywhere! lol


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

OH and I got an LSU one!!

Photobucket

You can now order these during your sessions!!

AAAANNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDD I got an extra one to giveaway!! I'm not sure how I will yet but I'll keep ya'll posted! Maybe when I get 2000 fans on FB cause it's pretty close!


Using your Photos on the web


Blogging EVERYDAY in 2011,if you catch me skipping a day win a
$500 Gift Certificate!!

2 comments:

nikiandfb said...

ohhh... Im looking for a single or double, white, frame. Does it come in just standard sizes or any bigger? (11 x 14 maybe?)

Jamie LeJeune said...

it comes in any size. You can email me @ jamie.lejeune@hotmail.com