Saturday, February 12, 2011

party like it's 1999

or plan your child's Birthday party...

I follow alot of blogs. And one of my favorite ones is Hostess with the Mostess .

I talk alot with people about their child's birthday parties. And often tell people to look on there for ideas. Even if your theme isn't on there you should be able to take a away at least one idea from each post. Everything is so stinking cute!

Their Blog


So if you are planning a party, make sure to check them out cause you'll get some great ideas!


I also saw some super cute striped straws @ The Sugar Diva , they have some to match everything!

hope you enjoy :D


Blogging EVERYDAY in 2011,if you catch me skipping a day win a
$500 Gift Certificate!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im obsessed with that website! I'm working on my daughter's first bday and have found so many neat ideas on there....another really good one is tomkatstudio.net