Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Watermelon Truck

Photobucket

There will be no sample pic to post because
1... I don't have the truck in my yard yet!
2... I don't wanna go buy 30 watermelons to post 1 pic! lol

but imagine a vintage truck full of watermelon with your cutie pie kids in it!
It's gonna be super cute and perfect for summer!

I'm seeing this will lil boys in overalls with no shirts, even lil girls too! Or Girls in summer sundresses. Older boys in blue jeans with no shirts! And if you have 1 girl under 2, I have a bright pink romper that would be stinking cute with the watermelons! Those are my ideas but feel free to put your kids in whatever you like.

Be prepared for your child to get sticky! lol Should be lots of fun and super cute!


WATERMELON TRUCK ~

Limited Edition Mini Session

Sunday July 25th ~

this will be the only day this will be available this year.

Session will last 10-15 minutes!

$75
1 ~ 8 x 10
2 ~ 5 x 7s
3 ~ 4 x 6s
8 wallets

Includes sitting fee for one child,
$10 per additional person in package.
Package includes one pose.
Additional Prints available at a la carte prices.

No comments: