Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tiger Rock

Break out your LSU gear it's time for Tiger Rock, my first LSU Special! YAY!!

This is perfect for ALL ages!! Kids, Couples, Families, Babies! And I great idea if you wanted to do LSU Christmas cards!!

Oct 3rd & 4th! Call for your appointment 939-2062

Photobucket

I have lots of fancy Purple & Gold things helmets, football, pom poms, Mike the Tiger book, Hair flowers, tutus & pettiskirts. I also painted that awesome Tiger Chair and the Tiger Eye fleur de lis. Fancy Fancy! Check out the lil video!


This is my new Rockin Tiger! Hence Tiger Rock, and well cause this is gonna rock!

Photobucket

Emma
Photobucket

Reading Hello Mike!!
Photobucket

ME!
Photobucket

Rocking out in my Fancy Tiger Chair I painted!
Photobucket

He thinks he looks like a real LSU player!
Photobucket

How cool is it that the helmet I borrowed turned out to be a LeJeune Helmet!! I love it!!
Photobucket

Me & Emma being silly!
Photobucket

No comments: