Sunday, January 11, 2009

Drama....

I've been kinda MIA from the Blog World so far this year. But I'm back ... yay
So where have I been??? Well ... my brand new external hard drive crashed. And it's been a nightmare. Lots of tears and cursing. I recovered most everything back. I have already determined the damages and they aren't as bad as they could have been, but I may find something I didn't realize down the road. Please do not worry that I lost all your pics, cause you would've already heard from me. I do go to alot of measures to try to keep all these pics safe, but cannot control electronics. LOL I just wanted everyone to please be patient with me if you are waiting on something. I now have to organize and sort through thousands of recovered files.
I hope everyone is having a great New Year!!

No comments: