Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Spell Checker & her family....

ok~ So this is THE Official Jamie LeJeune Photography Spell Checker and her Family. Spell checking the blog is almost a full time job, since I rush through typing. She is also in the Jamie LeJeune Photography Website Focus Group AND the mother of my nieces and nephew. My Sister... and her blog neglected family..... LOL! Even though I have a ton of pics of Emma on the website we hardly do a 'real' session...it's always last minute just cause they come by. So for her Christmas pictures we did a real session.

Their 5x5 Christmas CardBack

Out of all the pictures we took, this was our favorite of the kids which is surprising alot like their Easter picture. LOL

1 comment:

Jamie said...

LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL MY #1 FANS FAMILY IS.. HI KRISTI