Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hollydays

I am having a Booth at Hollydays from tonight until Sat. Oct 18th. If you come please stop by and say hello. My booth is 237 and is on the last row to the right, and my booth is on the left. Hollydays will be super fun, and a great way to knock out some Christmas Shopping! I will be offering Gift Certificates AND debuting a new product. I will post info on that after the hustle and bustle of Hollydays is done. I will hard to reach for the next few days, but please leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I can. Hope to see some familiar faces there!

Market Hours are
Thursday October 16, 2008 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday October 17, 2008 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday October 18, 2008 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Baton Rouge River Center Exhibition Hall
Shop more than 70,00 square feet of space bedecked in festive holiday finery. See more than 200 merchants from through out the U.S. and Baton Rouge. Experience shopping, entertainment, fashions, food, special events, and showcases of our community projects
for more info and a list of events and vendors please visit

No comments: