Sunday, May 18, 2008

Narnia ROCKS

I mentioned to one of nieces the other night that we should have went to see Narnia. So this morning right after I woke up not a word was said , but I was discreetly passed a note by one niece on behalf of the 3. Of course I wanted to go ANNNDD they said they love me 4-EVA! WIN-WIN!!

I fell in love with The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe and probably wouldn't have seen it if I wouldn't have went on a field trip with my niece and had too. But I ended up loving it, I think more than the kids! So I have been super excited about the new Narnia -Prince Caspian and of course it did not let me down. I found myself thinking about half way into the movie that I can't wait for the next one. Narnia is more savage than you may remember but still a world of Epic Fantasy. I heart Narnia!

No comments: