Thursday, May 15, 2008

Baby Grand Recap

Baby Grand had a great turn out, lots of mommy-to-bes. I got a chance to meet a lot of new people and see some friends that I didn't know were expecting.
I only wish I had more time to talk to everyone. There were lots of busy spurts.
I spent a lot of time preparing for my display and I thought it came together nice. Everything was very matchey matchey! I tried to include as many photos and products as I could. I had a wide variety of Storyboards, Gallery Wraps, Hardback Books, Custom Birth Announcements & Invits, Paintings, Mugs, etc, etc. I had lots of cutie kids & preggos on display and of course a bunch of pics of Emma & Maci. Maci's mommy was a great assistant...my BFF Jana. We were very matchey matchey ourselves ...sporting out new Jamie LeJeune Photography shirts!! You can't tell in this pic, but the shirts are Jeweled and Glittery!! We also wore photo necklaces which I will be offering soon. Thanks for all the kind compliments. I was very happy to meet everyone and hope to photograph some of the babies that are currently incubating!

1 comment:

MrLeJeune said...

You're very talented at this! I enjoy checking out the new AND old stuff you have. Very happy for you and what where you've gone with this.