Friday, January 13, 2012

I'll break the silence......

So I know most of you are thinking that I'm already letting the blog go to waste hahha But I'm not. I already posted everything from 2011 and since I really just started shooting again for the year things just aren't ready to blog yet. And I have had such a great time not being bound to my computer lol. I'm trying to do things around the house that sometimes get neglected lol.

So instead of blogging about random things, I have been taking a liberating break from the blog hahha {but I have missed it a lil}

BUT Wednesday maybe Thursday I'll start posting the specials for the year. They do start with Bunny Shoot in March. So no Mardi Gras or Valentines specials :D

I have some really fun things in store for ya'll! And am super excited about 2012!!!

Hopefully I can stick to my resolutions like I did last year! Most are just some personal ones to better myself.

But one I'll share with ya'll is......
LESS STARBUCKS
hahah hard to wrap your head around that hunh? lol Now I'm not totally giving up Starbucks. This is not Lent and I am not Catholic haha. But I have been not going twice a day and have went several days without out. lol

Hopefully all the others will go good too!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful start to the new year!

No comments: